Black Imagination
I'm Rebecca, Keb. I am a retro victorian punk, or that's what I would like to think. I have awesome friends and a great life (sure)! I can't wait to be out of my present grade and me in the next level. I'd like to be known as the drama queen, but Fine Becca will do (I'll let you ask) and just live my life. I can't wait to be able to travel the world. All of this (I hope) is expressed through my blog. Luvs!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Engaged


OMG! Gerard Way is engaged! I was reading J-14 and the True or False section said he was engaged. It said that the band was denying it but Gerard came clean. I don't know who he's marrying but... DARN!
posted by Keb @ 12:57 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Keb
Home:
About Me: I like to rollerblade and hang out with my friends at the mall for hours, pulling jokes, and watching movies. I a pretty hyper but calm person when I wanna be. I have the bestest buds! Luv all of you!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

This is my blog. It is 2nd to my very babied Myspace. I try to come here as often since not all of my friends are on Myspace. Spending time writing here really exhales my day.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER